Here the gods never go to sleep.... never the light stops playing with water, art keeps breathing and rocks never stop dancing with the sea.... here the spirit is generous, and the culture makes people feel so weak and so empty vs the... mountains... Greece, never, dies because she was never born. SIMPLY she has always existed... in the hearts and minds of all those people who believe in freedom and beauty... and this will continue forever..! .. Sotirios Papadopoulos
1.Man is Fragile
2. The awareness of his fragility can help him to evolve
3. We wrap the delicacy and fragility of things and
4. Art is a message that comes complete with the look and the heart
of the beholder.
5. Fragilisti are those who have doubts, questions, those who have not answers, who feel far from the sense of omnipotence based
6. We declare ourselves being fragile in a world dominated by the cultural monopolies of critics, artists of marketing, and galleries too
often devoted to mammon.
7. Fragilisti are those who cross the path of their art and of their
8. We do not want to create a style or a school, but to unite all people who feel the need for a radical and positive change.
9. We have no rules to follow, to which each work - in the various fields - should be matched; no need of an additional authority
in a world already enough - falsely - free.
10. And you look at art as something more serene and big for you, united in its variety and in its ways of appearing.
An art that needs Man to be Alive.
11. We are one and one is all of us. 12. We sing the unbreakable strength of soul which contains the beauty and sacredness of art within.
“RICHE” - ATHENS - GREECE
All is one, a poem by Rainer Maria Rilke
Once, at the edge of the grove
we are standing together alone.
We feel, all is one.
Tightly we are holding each other.
We will, in these listening land...
Throug the soft robes,
grow like branch next to branch.
All is one.
An awakening breath
sways the umbels of oleander.
Behold, we are no longer different,
we are swayng too.
My soul senses
that we are touching the gate,
it asks, while we are resting:
did you lead me to this place?
And you are smiling
so lovely and brightly...
and we continue our way.
Gates are opening
all is one
and we dont hesitate anymore.
Our way won´t be pain,
it will be a long road...
From the day gone by.
All is one.
design “allis1” glow in the dark
In molte parti d'Italia si stanno formando gruppi di persone che, la sera dopo cena, eclissata la televisione, si adunano per divulgare e condividere il proprio cammino dell'eccellenza. Spontaneamente, senza bisogno di appartenere a questo o a quel gruppo, a questa o quell’organizzazione, a l’una o all’altra religione. Si incontrano oggi a casa di una e la settimana seguente in quella dell’altra, in una decina; si confrontano sulle sensazioni, sulle emozioni e sulla spiritualità. Si schiudono, aprono il loro cuore e ascoltano la propria anima. Si conoscono e riconoscono, come un tempo accadeva nei circoli culturali di paese. Sono le cellule del risveglio, sollecitate dai mille segnali e dalla natura, finalmente hanno cominciato a cercarsi, a trovarsi e ritrovarsi. Questo è il momento. Come stelle che brillano nel cielo si riuniscono per poi fondersi in un'unica fonte di luce immensa che illuminerà anche questo arido mondo: il popolo dell'eccellenza
“infinite” o-led clock+light
"Ὁ βίος βραχύς, ἡ δὲ τέχνη μακρή, ὁ δὲ καιρὸς ὀξύς, ἡ δὲ πεῖρα σφαλερή, ἡ δὲ κρίσις χαλεπή" Ippocrate
"Vita brevis, ars longa, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile"
"La vita è breve, l'arte è lunga, l'occasione fuggevole, l'esperimento pericoloso, il giudizio difficile".
by EMILIANO ALFONSI
“I am a painter, I am not a sentimentalist but I feed on sentiment and on emotion I feed my "work" What I paint is life. My life and maybe sometimes yours, too . I can't run away from joy and I can't run away from pain. What is born on my easel is strongly linked to what I honestly live in my stomach ... I assure that when Love is torn from you, according to what it feels like a painful injustice, the flesh is torn ... and the only thing that needs to be done is to Transform. In alchemy, lead becomes gold...” Emiliano Alfonsi (preparatory drawings #Alchemy #Gold #Lead )